Director of Gaia Dolly Kumar tells 10 ways to add aloe vera to your diet
Full of minerals, vitamins, amino acids and phytonutrients, aloe vera is a natural and effective way to add some nutrition to your diet. Start in small amounts and check with your doctor before beginning an aloe vera regimen.
- The most convenient and fuss free way to add aloe vera to your diet is by having aloe vera capsules. Try Gaia Aloe Vera capsules.
- Blend fresh aloe vera gel with water to make aloe vera juice. Drink it as it is or mix it with some honey to improve its taste.
- Mix aloe vera juice with fresh fruit juice for added nutrition.
- Mix aloe vera gel in fruit and vegetable smoothies.
- Consume a spoonful or two of fresh aloe vera gel in the morning with a glass of water.
- Enjoy cool & refreshing lemonade in summers by mixing lemon juice, aloe vera juice and stevia or honey.
- Mix fresh aloe vera gel or juice to your sorbet recipe for a yummy and nutritious dessert.
- Blend some aloe vera gel into your salad dressings.
- Some people enjoy poached aloe vera which is prepared by cooking aloe vera gel cubes with sugar and lime juice.
- Add some aloe vera juice to mocktails and cocktails for a healthy surprise.