Nestled among the calm valleys of the Aravalli range between two historic towns of Jodhpur and Udaipur, Mana Hotels can be the perfect romantic gateway for newly wed couples. The evening chill in the desert air, the serenity of a small town and the exoticism of the land of kings, Mana Ranakpur promises to be a treat for the couples. The green landscape of the town and the seasonal river that flows through it adds charm to its beauty.
Duration: For a 2 night stay
for 1 couple!
Validity: January 2015
Package Inclusions: What is special at Mana on your Honymoon
- A framed photograph of the couple upon check out
- Enjoy a private evening tea at the picturesque Ranakpur dam
- Flower decoration in the room for one night
- Enjoy a bubble bath with scented candles on one night
- Enjoy breakfast in bed on one day
- One dinner will be candle light dinner at the Barh Court with live music
- Chocolate’s in the room
- One bottle of Red/White wine during stay or one mocktail for each adult for each night of stay
- 15% Discount on other F&B purchases
- 15% Disount on wi-fi internet
- Enjoy 1 dinner and 1 breakfast in our indoor restaurant Vari
- Welcome with Tikka & Garlands
- Welcome drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- 1 liter mineral water bottle per day
- Free usage of: o Swimming pool o Indoor activities like Table Tennis, Pool Table, Carom o Outdoor activities like Badminton, Volleyball o Karaoke TV and Mini Theater
for details: www.manahotels.in
How to reach
- New Delhi (573 km) ->Udaipur (95 km) ->Rankpur
By Air- The nearest airport from Ranakpur is Udaipur which is just 100 minutes travel from New Delhi.
By Rail- From New Delhi, it takes 15 hours to reach Udaipur then straight drive to Ranakpur.
By Road- Ranakpur is well connected by road with New Delhi, Ahemdabad, Jodhpur, Jaipur and Indore.
General Info- Cabs, taxies and buses ply between Udaipur and Ranakpur. Porters and guides are available at both the places. The charges are not fixed.