The consumer gets:
- 5x5x5 smartphone package with a 5-inch screen, 5-megapixel front- and rear-facing camera, and free integrated Microsoft experiences (such as Skype and OneNote).
- It operates on Windows Phone 8.1. There is the Lumia Denim update, access to quality apps such as Skype, Instagram, WhatsApp and Evernote
- Lumia 535 has an array of integrated MSFT services that gives consumers an enhanced user experience.
- The USP is the wide-angle, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, and an integrated video calling experience.
- Storage: 8GB of memory. It is possible to increase it with a microSD card, with support up to 128 GB, or use the 15 GB free OneDrive storage to store all your photos or documents.
- It has a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 1GB RAM.
- And there is the Gorilla glass which means it does not break easily.
Available in bright green, bright orange, white, and black.
Microsoft Mobile Devices has a four-week campaign running, inviting people across the country to capture the essence of India as part of its new campaign Romancing India with Lumia 535. In this campaign, Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri will post selfies from popular hangout spots and iconic sites and challenge her fans to post better selfies on Facebook and Twitter. Participants can, in turn, nominate and challenge their own friends to join ‘Romancing India with Lumia 535’. Additionally, Microsoft Mobile Devices will post weekly challenges offering the chance to win exciting prizes. At the end of the campaign, the five selfies with the most shares on Facebook and/or retweets on Twitter stand a chance to win a brand new Lumia 535 and a goodie bag of accessories each. The best 100 selfies will be converted into a photo album on the Microsoft Lumia India Facebook page.
Campaign duration: Dec 18 2014- Jan 18, 2015