Pampering a woman’s utmost skin needs, Dr Simal Soin tells what are the skin essentials that must make way in your bag. This doctor from Patiala trained in UK—London and Cambridge–for dermatology and then opted for specialisation in cosmetic dermatology.
- Face Wash: It removes dirt and pollutants that have gathered on the skin during the day.
- Moisturiser: Moisturising products hold water in the skin keeping it hydrated and making it look supple and healthy.
- Sun Screen: Protects from risks of sun exposure. Extremely important when travelling to sea side destinations as well as to high altitudes. People don’t realise how much additional sun you get at higher altitudes.
- Make Up Remover: It is good for your skin. It washes away the effects of cosmetics, impurities and dirt from the surface of your skin, which could lead to irritation, acne or cause your skin to age more rapidly.
- Vitamin C Serum: Vitamin C is a powerful anti oxidant. It is a free-radical fighter and helps produce collagen naturally. It ensures evenness and brightness in the skin’s tone and texture.
Dr Soin is the founder of the beauty clinic Aayna in Delhi. She travels around the world for conferences and seminars to keep learning and sharing her learnings.
What I have experienced at Aayna: The Hydra Facial—to know more about this and the services, read my review at https://atravellerswishlist.com/2014/06/30/beauty-corner-hydra-facial-at-aayna-2/
Address: Ambawatta One, H-5/5, First Floor, Kalka Das Marg, Mehrauli,
New Delhi 110 030 (Landmark – Facing the Qutab Minar), India
Timings: 10 am – 7 pm
For Appointments: (+91) 96502-06153, (+91) 96502-05873, (+91) 98711-38222
Note: Neither the blog nor the doctor promotes the products in the photograph. Those would vary according to skin types and on what the dermatologist recommends.