The online platform launched by Axis Bank provides comprehensive online retail forex solutions. Now people can transfer funds online in more than 100 plus currencies across 150 countries.
Talking about the ease of foreign remittances, Sidharth Rath, President & Head, Treasury, Corporate & Transaction Banking, said, “www.axisforexonline.com is aimed at providing our customers as well as non-customers the ease of making outward remittances, purchasing forex cards and foreign currency cash at the click of a button. Unlike conventional modes of remittances, this facility offers a greater degree of convenience to users, with transparent rates and higher transaction limits. And all this can be done by them from the comfort of their home or office.”
- A comprehensive suite of forex products–Remittances, Forex Card and Foreign Currency Cash with doorstep delivery.
- Service available to all resident Indian individuals. Door step delivery of forex cards and foreign currency cash, the same day to all resident Indian individuals.
- 24 X 7 rate booking and transaction origination without being limited by banking hours.
- Country’s first portal to offer customers the choice of 100+ currencies across 150+ countries, offering convenience, speed and ease of use.
- Higher retail outward remittance limit of USD 2,50,000 per financial year.
- Register oneself, register the beneficiary and make payment online.
- Once the one-time self-registration is completed and verified, the user can register multiple beneficiaries and effect money transfer instantly.
- An existing customer can also use the online outward remittances facility via Axis Bank Internet Banking and transfer money from any Bank account in India to any Bank around the world.
Education, Family Maintenance, Leisure & Travel, Medical and Health care have been observed to be the segments widely used for foreign currency outward remittance.
Axis Forex Online will allow users to remit up to USD 25,000 in a single transaction and limit the retail outward remittance to USD 250,000 per annum.
Axis Forex Online offers ease, speed, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. Axis Bank offers the entire spectrum of services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, SME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. With its 2,805 domestic branches (including extension counters) and 12,631ATMs across the country, as on 31st December 2015, the network of Axis Bank spreads across 1,796 cities and towns, enabling the Bank to reach out to a large cross-section of customers with an array of products and services. The Bank also has nine overseas offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Shanghai and Colombo; representative offices at Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Dhaka and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK.