Need some relax time on a holiday? A movie is one of those ways.
Marking its 20th year in the business of cinema, PVR has introduced a loyalty programme card called ‘PVR Privilege’. And the first customer for this card was actor Aamir Khan, who believes that this can serve as an analytical tool too. Eventually, it could be a precursor to a new trend by studying which kind of food and movies appeal to the audiences, added the actor whose latest movie is ‘Secret Superstar’.
PVR is patronized by approx 75 million people. The loyalty programme offers members an array of first-classs redemption opportunities and enhanced benefits. PVR is offering Food & Beverage vouchers of the same value as the activation fee, so that the membership is at zero cost to new members at its 131 properties nationwide, comprising 600 screens.
How it works
- Reward points on each purchase of tickets or food and beverages
- Automated conversion of reward points into vouchers that can be used to pay for tickets and F&B
- Personalized offers and services at cinemas
- Bonus points during special occasions
- Easy to use, with a QR-code based virtual card in app, website and at cinemas
For information: Inquire at the local PVR cinema/pvrcinemas.com/download the PVR mobile app.
For travellers: anywhere in India, if you find a PVR, this could be of use to you.