The new smartphone from the house of ASUS offers some good features for the avid traveller. So what appeals to me is:
- 5.99” full-view display. This works well for scrolling web pages and also for reading.
- Power-efficient processor–Snapdragon 636
- High capacity battery in a sleek and compact metal body -5000mAh. In fact, Zenfone Max Pro (M1) is touted to be one of the world’s slimmest smartphone with a 5000mAh battery. This is the need of the hour for everyone who wants to be on social media non-stop.
- Rear camera resolution of 13MP, supplemented by a second 5MP depth sensing camera for more accurate bokeh effect for portraits. For selfie lovers, there is a front facing 8MP camera, with a soft-light LED for perfectly illuminated low light selfies.
- 5-magnet speaker with NXP Smart Amplifier technology. The device also ships with a passive Max-box amplifier which boosts the audio experience by a significant margin. There is a MaxBox too, which is great when you want an outdoor party on the go.
- A triple slot tray, which accommodates 2 SIMs and 1 Micro SD card together, and has an expandable storage up to 2TB. Very much needed for those who like making videos.
Price: 4GB RAM /64GB Storage ₹13,999
6GB/64GB Storage ₹16,999