A few days back, I had posted about everteen Menstrual Cup. Now, if you are using it and looking for a special cleanser, then the brand has this as well. everteen’s female hygiene range has every product that a woman would need to keep the intimate areas clean.
Well, you do know, it’s best to sterilize the cup before using it. But even if you have not done that and used this cleanser, then you get the same benefits. The main thing is that this has a plant-based formula and is environment-friendly. In fact, all their products are for the eco conscious folks.
Aqua, Acidum Citricum, Crodasinic LS30, Lemon Oil, Palm Kernel, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate
This cleanser helps disinfect the cup in just 5 minutes. Keeping the menstrual cup out in the open or sometimes touching it also can attract germs. everteen Menstrual Cup Cleanser removes the residue, stains or irritants so that there is no risk of infection.
This cup cleanser has 100% food-grade active ingredients, which make it completely safe for your skin.
It prevents and fights off bacterial and fungal growth and helps maintain natural pH balance.
The pack comes with a special brush to sanitize and sterilize the menstrual cup. The soft bristles keep the surface of the menstrual cup scratch-free.
How to use it?
There are illustrated instructions on the pack.
- Add 10ml everteen Menstrual Cup Cleanser to around 200ml water in a vessel.
- Immerse the menstrual cup in this solution for about 5 minutes.
- Use the brush to stir the solution and clean the cup from inside and outside.
- Rinse it thoroughly with clean water.
- You can also put 2ml everteen cleanser directly to menstrual cup filled with water and repeat the above steps.
- Make sure you rinse the menstrual cup thoroughly with clean water after washing with everteen Menstrual Cup Cleanser.
Keep in mind
- Recommended only for external use.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash it off immediately with clean water.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.