As nurturers, women tend to spend more time looking after others. And helping women look after themselves is everteen with its first female hygiene range. I have tried many of their products and in this post, I am going to share my views about the four kinds of intimate washes. Since our skin changes as we age, the brand has ensured that there are variants which fit each age bracket’s needs and are suitable for all skin types. These Natural Intimate Washes come in handy bottles and are easily kept on shelves and stored in cool places. And you can put a small quantity in a bottle to for your travels.
While a healthy body does maintain itself, but menstrual cycle, sanitary pads, some medicines and wrong diet can cause an imbalance. And this is when specially designed intimate washes come to our aid.
- everteen’s Natural Intimate Washes are designed to promote the body’s natural vaginal balance.
- Antimicrobial properties of 100% natural active ingredients inhibit bacterial growth which cause vaginal infection, unpleasant odour and irritation,
- Daily use gives relief from itching or burning in vaginal area.
- Ficus Glomerata, also known as Cluster fig, inhibits growth of E-Coli bacteria and vaginal infection.
- Butea Frondosa, known as palash, controls a spectrum of antibacterial and antifungal activity.
- Sphatika, better known as alum, constricts blood vessels and gives a soothing and fresh result.
- Aloevera promotes cell regeneration with anti inflammatory and moisturizing actions.
The regular wash comes in a smooth wash and foam version. I like the softness and absolute smoothness after the use. There is a soft fresh fragrance and no side effects. I use it daily.
And then there are special ones for moms and teens. Natural Intimate Wash For Moms has my favourite herb Witch Hazel. The brand has made sure that this is suitable for all skin types. If you are unaware, Witch Hazel is a popular herb, native to North America. It is known for its natural astringent and antibiotic properties. These help heal postpartum tears, wounds and vaginal infections. So, I feel if you are a new mom, then this would be really helpful for you, as it helps relieve itching, irritation and burning sensation. And if you are older mom, then it would help settle out the sensation caused by infection or irregular bowel movement.
As teens are growing up, the Natural Intimate Wash for Teens has Yogurt. The other natural ingredients are Neem, Sea Buckthorn, Tea Tree oil and Aloe Vera. All these are 100% natural ingredients and are medically proven to prevent vaginal yeast infection. Yogurt has many beneficial properties. It is a rich source of natural protein and lactic acid, preventing discomfort, itching, bad odour and is good for a growing body. It is a good source of lactobacillus and helps restore a healthy vaginal balance. Yogurt is also a beauty agent with natural cleansing, skin whitening and exfoliating properties. It also helps keep skin smooth and clear. As an excellent nourishing agent, yogurt helps prevent itching and burning sensation.
Neem extracts help prevent vaginal yeast infections like candida. Tea Tree Oil also naturally protects sensitive skin from bacterial and fungal infections. Sea Buckthorn is known for its healing properties to prevent itching and burning sensation.
How to use
- Wash your hands and intimate area with clean water.
- Gently apply the Natural Intimate Wash on the external intimate skin area.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Use daily during morning shower and at night before sleep.
Keep in mind
- Only for external use.
- Rinse it thoroughly with water.
- If it comes in contact with eyes, wash it off immediately with clean water.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
Recommended: Do a patch test before using any new cosmetic or personal care product.