We have all been at home too long, waiting for the vaccine that fights COVID-19. It’s time to firm up your booty that’s been sitting too long
All of 2020, we were at home. We watched the world through our phones and laptops. We waited for the healthcare professionals to bring us the solution to end the coronavirus pandemic, so life could be normal once again. And we watched all those women in their bikinis and swimsuits and figure-hugging jeans and dresses on social media. We also aged a year.
Now, we are closer to freedom from the four walls. Vaccines are ready around the globe. But some of us might have problems fitting into our jeans or the swimsuits make us feel shy. We might have gained fat or the muscles have sagged and we have lost the shape to wear great tight-butted clothes. Well, fret no more, for the idea is to move your butt to get it into shape.
1. To have that sculpted derriere, the first step is to chalk out an exercise plan. For this, you need to understand that your butt consists of three muscles which we know as ‘glutes’. These three glutes are: gluteus maximus, gluteus minimus and gluteus medius. As the name suggests, maximus is the largest glute. It is also one of the strongest muscles and helps in standing upright, walking, raising and turning the legs. This shapes your bottom too. The three glutes are covered by a layer of fat and that depends on your lifestyle and genes.
Before you begin, you have to accept that it takes some patience and time to get back into shape. It also needs discipline. If you can, consult a fitness trainer to help you choose your exercises. If you can’t, then like me, you can opt for squats, leg lifts while holding on to the chair. The bridge is my favourite exercise. It strengthens the spine along with a push to the bum.
It’s best to begin with 20 times for each leg and do 2-3 sets of each. The muscles need to build up before they gains strength and go into shape.
2. The butt cannot be shaped in isolation. You need to strengthen the legs too. It’s best you decide on a full body workout and follow this routine dedicatedly. Till then, climb stairs instead of using the lift.
3. Each of us has a different body type and constitution. We need to understand how fast we gain or lose weight. If you are pear-shaped, then it’s but natural that the lower body will be slightly heavier. You might be a cone, apple or anything or your butt is not too tight or doesn’t look good in shorts. However, that does not mean that the butt has to be out of proportion or shape, so keep exercising anyways.
4. Cardio is a good way to strengthen the body and come back into shape. Walk on a treadmill if you have access or go out for walks in the garden. Or simply, walk around the house more.
5. Running, swimming, cycling are other good options. The great outdoors freshens the mind and strengthens the body. It also keeps your soul nourished. And you really move you butt.
6. Nutrition is as essential as exercising. You have to take a balanced diet, so that the food is digested and energy spreads evenly around the body. Take plenty of greens, soups, salads, fruits, leans, proteins. And try small portions, instead of one huge meal. You can take small bites every 3-4 hours.
7. If the butt is sagging and not round enough, then you could try using silicone padded shapewear/underwear, as you give yourself that boost to get the desired booty shape.
8. You could use a firming cream such as Namyaa Brazilian Bum Cream. Namyaa is a well-known brand for herbal and efficacious products. The main purpose of this cream is to enhance the volume, look and feel of the butts. This cream targets the development of fatty tissues in the desirable area. The end result is a smooth alluring look. But you need a disciplined regime here as well.
This cream is formulated with certified ingredients such as Chamomile, Chamomile, Nutmeg, Macadamia seed oil, Glycerine, Anemarrhena asphodeloides (Root) Extract. Namyaa Brazilian Booty Lift Cream is easy to use. Like you use any cream, take a small amount on your palm, and gently apply it over your butts. Now massage the area with uplifting strokes for 2 minutes minimum. Let the cream get absorbed into the skin and allow it to dry.
Repeat this process twice a day. You can do it in the morning and then at night before going to bed. For the best results, use this for 6 weeks.
During the weeks, you can see the progression. The cream caters to the essential detailing of the butts. It helps improve the contours and curves, heightening the feminine sensuality. It starts firming and toning the butt, giving it a fuller look and feel. It is a natural booty lifter that works like magic for flat butts and for butt enhancement. And you won’t need any surgical implants.
The cream is free of harsh metals, harmful chemicals, pesticides, synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, fertilizers or any kind of harmful additives.
9. Remain in a positive frame of mind. Stress is another reason our body becomes slack. It releases the hormone cortisol, which is responsible for fat buildup. Meditate and visualize yourself with a better body and a rounder butt. Unwind with soft music, a cup of tea or just a book that makes you happy.
10. Last, but not the least, choose clothing that gives a better fit to your butt. The more you hide it, the more you lose interest in shaping it. Keep it in sight, but don’t be obsessed as you work towards your goal.