The goal is to spread the word about the beautiful places on earth and help attract more tourism to these places, without causing any damage to the planet. The content is all original and experiential. Lately, I have discovered my passion for photography and videography too.
If you are interested in collaborating with A Traveller’s Wish List, here’s what we can offer:
- An engaged audience across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and Pinterest and other media groups.
- Quality content, creative photography, on-time delivery.
- We can do contests and campaigns which are mutually beneficial.
- We can create content for your newsletter and flyers. We can design them too.
Services we can collaborate on:
- Press/FAM trips
- Hotel/restaurant/spa reviews
- Product reviews
- Sponsored posts
- Social media promotion and management
- Twitter chats/Facebook and Instagram posts
- Regular posts on a long-term basis
All sponsored posts will be marked with a disclaimer stating that they are content provided by the client. I also need the rights to edit the content to suit the blog’s needs and themes.
FAM trips, hosted by tourism boards and hotels, that I have been to:
- Park Plaza, Zirakpur
- Narendra Bhawan, Bikaner
- The Khyber, Gulmarg
- Jordan through Jordan Tourism Board
- South Korea through Journalists Association of Korea
- Invited to events across cities of Delhi, Agra
Brands I have worked with:
Makemytrip.com, cleartrip.com, Thomas Cook, ASUS, Tropicana, igp.com, DzireAllure, Canon India’s CSR programme with SOS Children’s Village, Shopper’s Stop, JVC Sale on Flipkart, Meru Cabs, Good Year Tyres CSR programme, JK Tyres track testing, Tupperware products
What all we can collaborate on? Here’s a list of categories:
Adventure, Anecdotes, Automobiles, Books, Business of travel, Columns, Culture, Destinations, Drives, Exhibitions, Festivals, Food & Drinks, Homestays, Hotels, Interviews, MICE, Museums, Music, News, Off-beat, Products, Resorts, Restaurants, Shopping, Spas, Souvenirs, Trails, Travel gear, Visa, Wellness, Wildlife
You can connect on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
All content on the blog is the copyright of A Traveller’s Wish List If you wish to share anything, please give credit and add the links to this blog.